Based in Middle Park in Melbourne, Australia, HIPS is a dynamic film, video and digital media production and distribution company run by John Hipwell, Producer/Director, and Rachel Rovay, Creative Director.
As an integral part of the Australian film industry, HIPS' international film connections span the globe.
For over thirty years HIPS have provided facilities and services to government, commercial, collective and individual clients.
To maintain its cutting edge reputation HIPS continues to develop and finance in house product that stretches the technological and creative boundaries.
HIPS' corporate philosophy incorporates environmental and humanitarian concerns together with a commitment to quality and integrity.
HIPS takes a collaborative approach to all its projects. HIPS has a strong history of being able to bring together the right skills and people required to produce creative, innovative and highly polished end product.
HIPS develops and produces film, videos and digital programs for theatrical release, broadcast and non broadcast distribution.
HIPS can assist with:
- Concept development and production of feature films, telemovies and television series;
- Documenting real events or real people;
- Highlighting an organisation's product, service, expertise, facilities, corporate philosophy and direction;
- Creating training and induction packages for groups or individuals;
- Recording conferences and seminars for promotional, research, education and archival purposes. HIPS can also shoot and edit highlight packages of your event;
- Creating short and succinct advertising material for television and cinema commercials.
[ home ][ company ][ team ][ projects ][ catalogue ][ order ][ contact ][ links ][ sitemap ][ top ]
Created by: Mentat Consulting Pty Ltd - Web Designs. Updated: November 2002
Copyright © 2002 HIPS - Hipwell International Production Services - All rights reserved
Please read our Terms & Conditions